- Duration 04 hrs
- Trip Type Solo / Group
- Activities Heli Tour
- Max Elevation 5,540m /17,500ft
- Best Season Mar-May, Sep-Nov
- Start/End KTM/KTM
- Location Khumbu
- Hotel Pickup Available
An euphoric moment blended with a perfect luxurious helicopter ride is out and out choice for capturing majestic Mt. Everest. This Helicopter Tour can be considered as the best helicopter tour in the world and let you land on Everest Base camp at 17,500 ft or Kalapathar. The helicopters are specially designed to operate at high altitude providing you an idiosyncratic opportunity to catch the sight of changing colors of massif and crown of the world alongside.
Our helicopter tour supplements to any vacation package, flying above of beautiful peaks, Nature exhibit beautiful trails , snow capped mountains and it’s many attractions including Lunch at world’s highest restaurant, beautiful ice glacier, flying adjacent to majestic himalayan ranges, Everest old town tour and their lifestyle, extensive flora and fauna with diversified vegetation and unique domestic and wild animals inhabitation.
- Capture the beautiful landscape of Mt. Everest and different other himalayan ranges like Mt. Ama dablam, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Pumori,Dorje Lakpa, Gauri shankhar and many more
- Scenic view of valleys and beautiful villages and lifestyle of people
- Embrace yourself at high altitude, stunning glaciers, icefalls and other high mountains
- Captivate best aerial view of Mt. Everest ensuring your safety with professional Heli pilots
- We can extend your package and customize it according to your preference, Mount Everest Base camp lies on 17,500 ft so we can acclimatize ourselves in lower altitude in Lukla.
- If you have short time and don’t want to miss Mt. Everest trip then one day Mt. Everest heli tour is perfect for you.
- Our Heli tour depends on the weather conditions so keeping concern about your safety priority flight might be postponed or delayed accordingly.
- If you want to stay overnight or extend your package then you have to pre-inform for accomodation and other services, We instantly mail you back after your registration including other details.
- Professional pilot and guide
- Chartered Helicopter
- National Park Entry permits
- Airport Tax
- Accommodation and Lunch
- Gratuities and tips
You will be picked up from your respective hotels.
Stop At :
Tribhuvan International Airport, We are ready to take off for Kala Patthar at 17,500 ft. It’s about a four hours flight journey from Kathmandu.
After capturing Close up Mt. Everest views and different Himalayas we will be heading back to Kathmandu.
Everest Base Camp Heli Tour: Frequently Asked Questions
How is the Heli tour different from Mountain flights?
Heli tour is specially designed for operating at high altitude adventurous rides. As you charter your own helicopter, you will be able to land helicopters at 4000 to 5,500 m heights. However, special kinds of permits are required to land at Everest base camp. Helitour in Nepal is basically very luxurious adventurous flight to mountains for capturing beautiful scenic beauty of multiple peaks, if you have a short time left to spend in Nepal and don’t want to miss an opportunities to be in the lap of Mt.Everest then heli tour offers you to capture your unforgettable experiences and let you be around the cool breeze at world highest mountains.
What other heli tour packages do you offer?
Packages depend on the season and weather you are travelling in. Mostly, Everest Base camp Weather is unprecedented and quite unpredictable and sometimes unforeseen conditions like winds, avalanches and landslides might obstruct Landing station. So keeping all safety concerns and rectifying the circumstances error, we will Make our itineraries available to our valuable guests. Specially, We offer one day everest tour package which is almost 4 hours ride from Kathmandu and our landing spot is in Kalapathar. However we can extend our packages for more days according to availability of your time and preferences at additional cost.
Are there hotels Nearby Everest Base camp?
Everest Base camp lies on the 5500 m height and accommodation overnight there might be quite uncomfortable rather we can accommodate yourself in the entry point Lukla or Namche Bazaar Which is more fascinating old town of everest where you can get twin sharing bedroom, teahouse and for high end its similar kind of room but primitive stone design typical structure of mountain houses are showcase so it might be quite expensive.
How safe is Helitour ?
For Heli Tour we provide you highly professional pilots who are pioneers to operate fights at turbulence and different circumstances, Helicopter itself is designed to operate at high altitude and used for rescue service which ensures your safety too.
Is there any specific criteria for a heli tour?
There is no specific age criteria but we recommend minors below the age of 10 years at high altitude can have some trouble and existing health issues like HAPE might worsen the situation so please manage how you can make it.
Does Acclimatization required to Land at Everest Base camp?
According to our one day package, we spend our time at Kalapathar which is the best destination for capturing landscape vistas and mount Everest alongside, However Helicopters carry oxygen tanks in case of emergencies. If we are spending much time at high altitudes then acclimatization is most required at low altitude.
What kind of clothing is comfortable for experience?
Depending on the season you might choose the garment, just to let you know during winter season temperature might lower down to – 15- 20 degree so please wear proper three layer clothings and make sure it’s comfortable and insulates your body temperature and convenient for hand movements
What do I need to carry with myself?
- A water bottle, make sure you keep on hydrating yourself
- Keep your permits, papers and required documents
- Handy cameras and gadgets
- Some extra cash
How do I ensure my heli tour booking confirmation?
We will connect to you via email address, We will provide you information and further details and you can choose it according to your preference. it’s necessary for you to convey the present situation so that you can select your plan accordingly.